Effective Date: July 11, 2011
1. Information Collected. Revvolution may collect personal or personally identifiable information from you through your use of the Website, which may include but is not limited to your first name, last name, address, email address, date of birth, country, social networking profiles, website URL, IP address, geographical location, comments, links, posts, threads, feedback, reviews, photographs, vehicles, vehicle modifications, product reviews, product specifications, interests, and preferences (collectively "Personal Information").
2. Use of Personal Information. Revvolution may use Personal Information collected from you to provide you with the Website, to respond to requests that you have initiated, to scustomize the Website or its associated services, to improve your experience on the Website, and to communicate with you to update you on Revvolution's Website or services.
By providing any Personal Information to Revvolution, you understand and agree that Revvolution will collect and process your Personal Information in the United States; you provide your unequivocal consent to the collection and processing of your Personal Information in the United States.
Revvolution may share your Personal Information: (1) with third parties where it has obtained your consent; (2) with third party service providers to provide you with services initiated at your request; (3) with Revvolution's parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns; and (4) with Revvolution's business partners who offer services through or in association with the Website.
Except as stated above, Revvolution will not sell, rent, lease, or transfer your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity except to respond to duly authorized information requests by government authorities, to respond to a duly authorized court order or subpoena, to protect the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or independent contractors of Revvolution, or to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
The Personal Information that you provide to Revvolution may be displayed on your profile page, which may be accessible to all users of the Website.
You understand and agree that Revvolution is not responsible for any third party links, content, or communications sent to you from entities or individuals that Revvolution does not own or control. You are advised to review the privacy policies of all third party websites.
Revvolution or its advertisers may also collect Personal Information from you through the use of pixel tags, web beacons, or other tracking techniques. This Personal Information may be used for advertising purposes, whether contextual or otherwise, and may be shared with Revvolution's advertisers to provide its advertisers with information on the demographics or preferences of the Website's users.
4. Accuracy of Information, User Choice and Opt-Out. In the event Revvolution allows you to create a Member Account, you will have the opportunity to update components of your Personal Information. You may opt-out of Revvolution's collection of your Personal Information by deleting your Member Account and by ceasing your use of the Website.
You are responsible for ensuring that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, current, and relevant. You have an ongoing duty to inform Revvolution of any changes in your Personal Information.
5. Protection and Storage of Personal Information. Revvolution undertakes commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your Personal Information from disclosure. Though Revvolution takes the security of your Personal Information very seriously, Revvolution cannot guarantee that its servers and Website are completely secure. Revvolution uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but you provide any and all Personal Information at your own risk.
7. California Privacy Rights. California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Revvolution has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Revvolution at email@example.com.