Register
Reply To Thread
  • 10/21/2011
All I have to say is what a car. I can't wait till I can afford one of these in 20 years, lol. I just want to drive one once. There are 3 in my town and one just got impounded because of something shady.
  • 10/21/2011
Someone came to our office driving one of those a few weeks ago. I asked him if it was real. OOPS
ridin smooth, full garage
  • 10/22/2011
Thats funny, but you really see so few of them most people have no idea what they are.
  • 10/25/2011
Originally posted by kauffjd3
Someone came to our office driving one of those a few weeks ago. I asked him if it was real. OOPS
haha as opposed to.... ?? Gorgeous. Crazy big considering how fast they are
  • 11/6/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
haha as opposed to.... ?? Gorgeous. Crazy big considering how fast they are
Crazy big is funny considering it is known as Godzilla.
  • 12/9/2011
I have owned mine for the past year and a half. I love every sec of driving it.
  • 12/10/2011
Originally posted by gamio213
I have owned mine for the past year and a half. I love every sec of driving it.
I am so jealous, that car is a work of art, and it moves, let alone moves very fast what a dream car.
  • 12/14/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
haha as opposed to.... ?? Gorgeous. Crazy big considering how fast they are
Check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLMVg5Es3AApparently as opposed to an R33. I really like the GTR and all, but I think for all that work I would rather have an R33 with some performance mods. I think the whole R lineup looks very sexy.
  • 12/15/2011
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
Check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLMVg5Es3AApparently as opposed to an R33. I really like the GTR and all, but I think for all that work I would rather have an R33 with some performance mods. I think the whole R lineup looks very sexy.
Damn. I mean those wheels are hideous.... but that's pretty impressive. Crazy what some good hard body work can accomplish. I don't think anybody could disagree with me when I say that Nissan really hit the mark with this gen. Not to mention it keeps getting better with tech improvements
  • 12/21/2011
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
Check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLMVg5Es3AApparently as opposed to an R33. I really like the GTR and all, but I think for all that work I would rather have an R33 with some performance mods. I think the whole R lineup looks very sexy.
I can't even imagine having an idea to do something like that. Lots of money lots of time.
Reply To Thread