Register
Reply To Thread
  • 10/30/2011
Originally posted by chopshop
Just put the stock suspension on for the winter.
Hey man, we need some exterior pics! Here's what I (and the girly) did today... Just had to do it!
  • 10/30/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Hey man, we need some exterior pics! Here's what I (and the girly) did today... Just had to do it!
SOME would call that obsessive... luckily, you are in the right place with like minded people!
  • 10/30/2011
Haha, well at least it's good to know that I'm not being judged.... at least here =P
  • 10/31/2011
I put a new air filter in my car and had to get the bracket for the shift lever welded. Odd thing to break but it's good now.
EDITED on 10/31/2011 : typo
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 10/31/2011
Originally posted by talonIV
I put a new air filter in my car and had to get the bracket for the shift lever welded. Odd thing to break but it's good now.
You double clutching a little too hard over there?!
  • 10/31/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Hey man, we need some exterior pics! Here's what I (and the girly) did today... Just had to do it!
I'm just wondering if the other pumpkin is the way she feels about your obsession?
  • 10/31/2011
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if a little animosity made its way into her carving skills
  • 10/31/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if a little animosity made its way into her carving skills
My wife is good for always showing me how she feels through signs like that, thats why I brought it up lol.
  • 11/1/2011
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
You double clutching a little too hard over there?!
Haha! No I actually take it pretty easy on the trans. Don't want my synchros to fail me. I am still confused as to how the welds broke... unless the previous owner had some certain habits haha.
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 11/2/2011
Originally posted by talonIV
Haha! No I actually take it pretty easy on the trans. Don't want my synchros to fail me. I am still confused as to how the welds broke... unless the previous owner had some certain habits haha.
Ahhh good plan, Shep trans aren't cheap! Pretty confusing thing to break though!
Reply To Thread