Register
Reply To Thread
  • 9/16/2011
I woke up at 6am and washed the SS before work!
ridin smooth, full garage
  • 9/16/2011
After 1340 miles south, finally had to wash Betsy... driving in northern FL sucks! PS Go Gators
  • 9/17/2011
Parked it on the street
  • 9/18/2011
Washed the z and about to put on the Revv decal.
  • 9/18/2011
Originally posted by RedNismoZ
Washed the z and about to put on the Revv decal.
Nice. Let's see some shots! If you're reppin' the rev, you get an automatic vote from me in the Revv/DSport contest
EDITED on 9/18/2011
  • 9/19/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Nice. Let's see some shots! If you're reppin' the rev, you get an automatic vote from me in the Revv/DSport contest
They look awesome! Thanks guys! I edited the pictures because they didn't process correctly, hope they work this time.
EDITED on 9/19/2011
  • 9/20/2011
i let it sit in the college parking lot for 14 hours today while i was in school. yanking out the interior tomorrow for a good cleaning.
one slow sentra
  • 9/20/2011
Originally posted by RedNismoZ
They look awesome! Thanks guys! I edited the pictures because they didn't process correctly, hope they work this time.
There you go! It looks like there was a space behind that last image... Damn those look good.. perfect execution! Vote counted. Did you upload them to the FB page? @xsv291, sure hope that sweet vinyl wasn't sitting in the sun all day! I beat the hell out of a rental for 16 hours straight today. Love/hate relationship.
  • 9/21/2011
nah i park under the trees lol i did this today! more pics soon
one slow sentra
  • 9/21/2011
Originally posted by xsv219
nah i park under the trees lol i did this today! more pics soon
Nice. Eat Sleep Revvolution. smiley
Reply To Thread