Register
Reply To Thread
  • 12/7/2012
I'm just wondering what you guys think about hellaflush... I personally think it looks horrible. Plus it serves no general performance purpose. Not bashing any hellaflush enthusiasts, just wondering if i'm the only one.
  • 12/7/2012
Shoot I may have deleted the pictures... I had some of a civic, guy was a semi-regular customer. It was hellaflush. The alignment was terrible and vehicle looked all around unsafe. I am not a fan of it. Function over form
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 12/8/2012
In my opinion, I find it very annoying. Not only is it impossible to turn the steering wheel all the way, it just makes you look like a toolbag. I mean, I guess for some people it's "swag" but I don't think it is when it ends up ruining your car.
  • 12/8/2012
That's exactly what i'm saying. 

If it doesn't work to the cars performance advantage, than it really shouldn't be on the car. 
I mean, a few cosmetic changes are great, don't get me wrong, but something that affects the car's performance that greatly, just to look like that, really shouldn't be an addition
  • 12/8/2012
You guys summed it up pretty damn well! I like some stance but it does need to benefit the car.
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 12/14/2012
So what is the max you can go to before it is considered "hellaflush"? Pics!
  • 12/16/2012
^^^That's what I am wondering.
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 12/18/2012
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
So what is the max you can go to before it is considered "hellaflush"? Pics!
i don't know.. i guess it would really depend on opinion. Let me try and find some pictures.. xD
  • 12/18/2012
Originally posted by AllAroundTuning
I'm just wondering what you guys think about hellaflush... I personally think it looks horrible. Plus it serves no general performance purpose. Not bashing any hellaflush enthusiasts, just wondering if i'm the only one.
I hate it. It looks horrible imo. I hate it when people are it looks soo much better. No. A lower car that can go over speed bumps is so much better. Waiting for your car to take 3m to go over one isn't.
  • 12/18/2012
Originally posted by Tony
I hate it. It looks horrible imo. I hate it when people are it looks soo much better. No. A lower car that can go over speed bumps is so much better. Waiting for your car to take 3m to go over one isn't.
There we go. THIS is why i don't understand the popularity of it. I mean, it completely destroys your handling in a lot of different ways.  it's just such a waste of money only to lower the over-all performance of your car THAT MUCH.
Reply To Thread