Register
Reply To Thread
  • 12/21/2011
Originally posted by Bryzee
Well I just posted my first things on youtube so I thought it should be put in this section. Nothing anyone in here would really look at, just videos of one of my daughters in dance class. But now that I know how, you may be seeing videos of my car, and maybe even videos of me working on my car.
I too have some good stuff on its way for the site via youtube.... !
  • 12/21/2011
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
I too have some good stuff on its way for the site via youtube.... !
Sweet can't wait to see it. I am still trying to figure out everything but its coming to me.
  • 12/21/2011
But videos of workin on the Z would make for great tutorials!
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
  • 12/22/2011
Originally posted by talonIV
But videos of workin on the Z would make for great tutorials!
Yes they will, I just might not be the best at explaining what I'm doing lol.
  • 12/22/2011
Originally posted by talonIV
Huh... I alreday did hahahaha!
I think thats something you keep to your self hahah
  • 12/22/2011
Originally posted by 88mx-6
I think thats something you keep to your self hahah
Oh.. was that on over share?? hahaha! I have a corrupt sense of humor guys.
If you talk the talk, you better crankwalk the walk.
Reply To Thread