Register
Reply To Thread
  • 8/6/2012
I have been doing photography for about 6 months now, and have come along way from when I first started! I will post photos in here when new ones come along, but for now here are some of my favorite photo's I have takensmiley
  • 8/6/2012
Nice! Glad to have a fellow photographer on the site. Hopefully you have plenty more where that came from! From what I see, you're all over the place in terms of genres you like to shoot. Do you pretty much concentrate on one type, or are you a lover of all? I see you're from Albuquerque . How's the scene down there?
  • 8/6/2012
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Nice! Glad to have a fellow photographer on the site. Hopefully you have plenty more where that came from! From what I see, you're all over the place in terms of genres you like to shoot. Do you pretty much concentrate on one type, or are you a lover of all? I see you're from Albuquerque . How's the scene down there?
I love photographing cars, but I will photograph pretty much anything when it all comes down to the subject. If it involves a camera, I'll be right theresmiley The scene down here is alright, not much to do really, this state is perfect for photographers tho because of the wonderful scenery we have!
EDITED on 8/6/2012
  • 8/6/2012
Originally posted by GTI987
I love photographing cars, but I will photograph pretty much anything when it all comes down to the subject. If it involves a camera, I'll be right theresmiley The scene down here is alright, not much to do really, this state is perfect for photographers tho because of the wonderful scenery we have!
Haha, yeah I bet so! We are also blessed with some awesome scenery here in the Colorado Springs / Denver area. Unfortunately, our few shows from last night came out ridiculously discolored because of the HPS HID lights that were used in the parking lot. Without too much color correction, they came out discolored as hell lol. I really like the first two. Night lighting is a science in itself! Was that just flash / umbrellas?
  • 8/6/2012
Originally posted by ROCKYSDS
Haha, yeah I bet so! We are also blessed with some awesome scenery here in the Colorado Springs / Denver area. Unfortunately, our few shows from last night came out ridiculously discolored because of the HPS HID lights that were used in the parking lot. Without too much color correction, they came out discolored as hell lol. I really like the first two. Night lighting is a science in itself! Was that just flash / umbrellas?
Are you able to edit the photos that were discolored or are they ruined? The first photo was taken with a speedlight flash.
EDITED on 8/6/2012
  • 8/6/2012
Man those are some nice shots. How did you do the see through hood picture??
  • 8/6/2012
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
Man those are some nice shots. How did you do the see through hood picture??
I took two photos, both the same exact photo, but one with the hood open, and one with it closed, and then merged the 2 photos together!
  • 8/6/2012
  • 8/6/2012
Wow that is intense. I assume it was merged in photoshop? I really need to learn that program!
  • 8/6/2012
Originally posted by drxlcarfreak
Wow that is intense. I assume it was merged in photoshop? I really need to learn that program!
Yes is was merged in photoshop! And yes you do! Do you do any photography yourself?
Reply To Thread